Friday, October 7, 2011

Private or Public?

I've decided to be back public again with my blog.  I thought long and hard and decided this for really two reasons. First, I really enjoy blogging. It's kind of a release for me. I enjoying sharing things about my family and my life, and I've decided I don't want to blog for anyone else, I just want to blog for me. :) Second, I really don't care what anyone else seems to think about me, or has to say.  I've learned that people are entitled to think and feel what they choose, whether I let it affect me or impact me is my decision, and I choose not to! So for those who would like to judge and make comments, feel free to not come to my blog. :) I am sure there are better, more productive things to do with your day.

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment