Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Canada

What a nice weekend we had this past weekend in Canada. This is the first time Marcus and I have been away together (besides the UK) since February of this year so it was very nice just to relax and just enjoy each others company. MUCH needed, and long overdue.

His cousin Melanie's wedding was on Saturday.  It was a beautiful wedding.  She's a very pretty girl with such a cute, bubbly personality.  I really enjoyed getting to know some of his family. It was entertaining listening to them speak Greek and trying some new foods. This was my first trip to Canada as well.  I really liked it because I felt like it was a good mix of English and American.  English candy, American road signs and driving! I felt like I was in America still with the way things looked, but with little things I recognized from the UK as well.  I had a really nice time.

Marcus and I went to see Niagra Falls.  Amazing!. I've never seen anything like that before. I snapped a few photos from my phone below:





No comments:

Post a Comment