Wednesday, October 26, 2011

School Update

Well I am more than halfway done with Fall Semester and feeling pretty good.  So far in my class I have an "A" and am ranked 4th out of 90 students.  My midterm went well, and I just handed in my first research paper (patiently awaiting my grade).  Marcus has decided he's dating a "nerd", but hey I'll take it!

I'm really enjoying being back in school, even if it is just one class.  The instructor is brilliant and I love listening to his lectures.  I feel like for the first time in years I'm using my brain and learning something new! That my friends, is a good feeling! I crave information. I couldn't live without feeling like I'm learning and growing in life.  I'm so grateful I'm able to take some classes and get back on track to finally get my Bachelors Degree. It's going to take me a few years, but I am going to finish and I cannot wait! Slowly but surely, I will get there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment