Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Decorating Madness!

I love decorating!!! I'm having a hay day with this house, but there is just so much house that it's hard to feel like I am making any progress.  With my little house I could do a room at a time and you actually noticed a difference. That is not the case with this house. It is massive and needs a lot of decoration. Not to mention I am DYING to paint the walls. The color in here is a greenish gray color and it's so dreery and depressing. It needs something else, something lighter, or color.  It's honestly a gorgeous house with so many angles and fun walls. I can't wait! I just have to keep telling myself that little by little we will get this thing done, and I'll just try and enjoy it along the way. Here are some recent photos:

Happy Fall!

 Master Bedroom:



Kitchen and Living Room:




Upstairs Family Room:




Dining/Sitting Rooms:



Entry:






No comments:

Post a Comment