Monday, October 17, 2011

Balancing Act

Wow, tonight I am tired.  It was a very long and busy day at work. Even after I left work I never stopped.  I picked up the kids, made them dinner, bathed them, read to them, and now they are in bed.  Then I had to finish up some stuff from work that I didn't finish before I left.  I've got a 6 page research paper due on Wednesday and I am so drained I can't even think straight enough to work on it! Whew. Deep breaths!

Being a mom to two young kids, working a full time job, going back to school after nearly 10 years, and being 6 months pregnant on top of it all, really catches up to you!  Not to mention Marcus is in California for the next three days.  I don't think I realize just how much he does to help me when he is here.  Every little small thing he does helps! I am very lucky to have him around. :)

Life is busy and gets hectic at times, but all together I'd say life is good. The only thing we don't have that would make things complete are Marcus's boys here.  I know how much he misses them and wishes they were here.  Oh, and one healthy little baby boy at the beginning of next year. :)

 Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment