Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Ugly Stage of Pregnancy

Alright, I have been very good now for over 8 months but I must say that I am ready to not be pregnant anymore.  I'm to that stage in pregnancy where no matter what you do you don't feel cute.  Blah.  I'm excited to have this little guy and get back into shape and have a waistline once again. I haven't worn nails now for nearly 6 months and I had my first pedicure today since August, not because I wanted to, but because when I went to paint my toes the other day I could reach over my belly! I've decided enough is enough.

Saturday of this week marks 35 weeks.  Although it was a hard pregnancy at first, it has really flown by.  I think maybe because I know it's the last time I am going to experience this, I did my best to enjoy it.  I am really getting excited for him to arrive now.  Marcus built all of his baby stuff the other day.  Of course he had to get the matching set of the play pen, stroller/carseat combo, and highchair.  He even made an attempt to get the same type of diaper bag and although the pattern is super close, he cringes at it every time he sees it because it "doesn't match".  Here are some photos of his new things:





No comments:

Post a Comment