Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Little Man Turned 5!

It is so hard to believe.  My little guy hit the big 5 this year on his Birthday.  It feels like only yesterday he was just speaking gibberish and was a cute, little, cuddly ball of joy.  Sometimes you have to stop and realize how fast time passes by.

Kayden is such a smart little guy.  He's in preschool and learning new things every day.  He comes home singing new songs or counting to new numbers.  I have a real soft spot for that kid.  I think maybe because he was my first experience having anything to do with little boys.  Growing up with one sister, and babysitting mostly girls all of my life, I was clueless what to do when I found out I was having a boy. I have to admit I was actually quite nervous! Over time I have learned to really enjoy him and find myself loving having a son.

Happy Birthday little man! Mommy loves you with all her heart!









No comments:

Post a Comment