Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

With the Holidays around the corner my head is spinning with all of the things I need to get done.  Thanksgiving planning/cooking, Christmas planning/shopping, holiday decorating! AHHH! Not to mention Marcus's boys will be here soon - so I need to get things set up for them, bedrooms, clothes school etc. Then there is the issue with a second car.  We need a second car already but now we need one that seats 8! So much to do, and so little time. Sometimes I feel like there isn't enough time in the day to get everything done. 

Saturday of this week starts my third trimester. It has really come so fast.  This little guy is going to be here before we know it! I have so much to do to get ready for him also. Being this is baby #3 I'm not sure I plan to have a baby shower, but I need to get a bunch of things like a swing, a stroller/car seat, etc.   I feel so unprepared for him and something tells me he is coming early. I better get moving.

I am really looking forward to spending some time with my kids, Marcus's boys, and the family over the holidays. It's been nearly a year since we were all together so I think it will be a fantastic way to spend the Holiday Season!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment