Friday, November 4, 2011

Trimester 3....Here I Come!

Wow, tomorrow starts trimester 3! I'm in the home stretch now! I can't believe how fast it's gone by really.  I am now just about 7 months pregnant.  We had a doctor appointment yesterday to test my sugar levels for diabetes.  I won't get results for a few days.  They drew blood, and I didn't pass out. Yes, I am proud!  The doctor said the baby is looking great.  His heart rate was right in the 140's, he is growing right on target and everything looks good.  There is no better feeling than hearing he is healthy!  I've got a few more weeks of work, and then I get to stop for a bit and focus some time on getting things ready for him and for the holidays.  It's still crazy to think not to long from now we will have a brand new baby around. :) I'm getting really excited.  Happy Friday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment