Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth

I love Disneyland!  Last year we spent my birthday there with all 5 kids, and yes, we survived! Although it was the longest road trip EVER, we had a great time.  I'd like to go back once the little ones get a bit older and can enjoy it more. Here are some pics from the trip:

 Cy and Ambria


Two little monkeys, Seth and Joshy

 It was super hot! We were pretending to be happy. :)

 Where's his leash?

 Hot and grumpy Kayden

 Aw cute!

 Getting their books signed

 Move over on the road, here she comes!

 Cy is a very very brave passenger!

 Such a poser!

 and again

I tried my hardest to get Cy to go on Indiana Jones.  After we made it through about a quarter mile of a line, he chickened out and waited for Ambria and I to go. Maybe next time buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment