Wednesday, August 24, 2011

17 1/2 Weeks

I can't believe I am nearly half way done with this pregnancy!  Although I was sick the first 4 months or so, it really has gone by quickly.  I'm just starting to show this week at 17 weeks pregnant.  Although I don't look pregnant, I most definitely feel it!  I have been able to feel the baby move for quite some time now, and it makes me smile every time.  I really enjoy being pregnant, from start to finish.  What an incredible experience.  I feel so blessed that I have been able to do this three times now. 

We found out a couple of weeks ago that we are expecting a little boy.  Although I was really hoping to give Marcus a little girl, I am just super happy this baby seems to be healthy and growing just fine - a week ahead of schedule in fact. I am really excited to experience having a baby with Marcus.  It truly makes the bond between two people unique.  Marcus is such an amazing father to his boys, and treats my children like his own.  I know he is going to be incredible once this little guy arrives!  Here are some recent photos:

16 weeks and still no bump!
Baby Liassides. Doesn't he have a cute nose? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment